Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Year New Mommy

Hello all.  It has been quite some time since I last wrote to you all and I feel like I have deserted you all in some way.  My apologies.  I have been busy with school, work (which I am no longer at), and hanging out with my lovely family.  Let me start with a little of last year.  The last time I wrote anything was back in Sept.  My daughter was turning 7 and I was hot off a trip to Dallas where I met some really incredible people that are part of the ever growing family of AdvoCare.  

Since then, my sister-in-law visited and we got to introduce AdvoCare to a few amazing ladies.  Then we got to take a mini road trip up to Louisville, KY where I got to hang out with a couple more awesome ladies.  

Then came thanksgiving.  It was a wonderful day.  We decorated for Christmas that day while listening to Christmas music and taking in the sweet smell of pumpkin pie.  I know it may seem a little early to be decorating, but in our family it is tradition.  We have a blast every year and this year was no exception.  With my parents staying with us this year we had a lot more decorations to put up.  Needless-to-say the house looked very festive.  

When Christmas came around the kids had a blast.  They each got what they asked for this year.  It was the first time ever we were able to get what they actually asked for.  The look on their faces was priceless and we could not have asked for a more perfect day.  

New years was very mellow.  The husband and I stayed up late just hanging out and being total nerds.  Midnight rolled around and we gave each other the traditional New Years kiss and went to sleep.  Again, very mellow night.  

January 1st started the year of my personal transformation.  Every since my children were born I lived for them.  Feeding, bathing, clothing, and nurturing them to grow into little people with open, kind hearts and an adventurous outlook on life.  Never once did I take the time to really look out for myself.  In that time I became sick and tired.  I became run down and had lost myself along the way.  I was depressed and didn't know what was going on with myself.  Within the last couple of years I was finally able to find my niche and my place in this world.  I enrolled in college, I started volunteering at my children's school, and I started making friends again.  

Although I was doing better I was still very tired.  I had way too much on my plate and was exhausted by the end of the day.  That is when my sister-in-law introduced me to AdvoCare.  She told me about Spark!  A drink that will not only keep me awake, but will give me mental focus for hours.  SOLD!  I bought into it right away.  When I had that first drink I felt like superwoman.  I was able to get so much done in one day.  After that I knew that I had to be part of this business.  From then on I have had incredible amounts of energy and I have not felt like this since I was 18.  

In August of 2013 I was blessed with the opportunity to go to Success School and I met some incredible people.  People that have had so much success with the business of AdvoCare and using it as a vehicle to reach their dreams and goals.  And I also met some people who were just starting out.  I was one of them.  Since then, those who were just starting out, have come so far and have achieved so much I am amazed.  

Many people have asked me why I do this.  It's just another pyramid scheme.  It looks like a cult.  First, it is not a pyramid scheme.  This is not a job.  I'm being paid for the work I put in and then some.  I'm not selling anything, I'm sharing my story and products that ACTUALLY work.  No smoke and mirrors.  AdvoCare is not a cult in any way.  We are a family.  We help each other, we look out for each other, and we make sure that each and every one of us achieves their goals and reaches their vision of what their future looks like.  And finally, the reason why I do it.  I do this, share my story, the products, the business opportunity, is because I want to ensure that my family can live a debt free life where money and time will not hinder us from doing what we really want to do in life.  My husband has been the one working for the last 10 years and he has been the bread winner. He has served our country in the Army while being away from his family for almost half of our marriage. When he gets out of the military I want to be able to provide financial stability and freedom so that neither him nor I will ever have to work again.  That we can spend every day with our children and live that adventurous life with them. And I also want that for my family and friends as well as their family and friends and so on.  This company believes in their distributors and treats them very well.  

Now let me say this, I would NEVER ever try to push this business or products on to people.  I share it because I believe in it.  I have seen what the business can do for my family, myself, and my friends.  I have seen the accomplishments of those around me in this business.  I want this for everyone.  Whether you are struggling or just want to have some extra money.  Whether you are wanting to lose weight, gain energy, or maintain your fitness level or enhance it, I CAN help you.  I believe that we can do it together.  Notice how I said together.  You are never alone in this business.  I have learned that.  Everyone is there to help you and assist you.  No question is dumb, no fear is unbeatable.  We CAN do it.  

If you are interested in making an extra $500 a month to help with rent, bills, food, or just extra money to play with.  If you want to just try products to see how they work for you, I can tell you how you can get them at a discount of 20-40%.  (40% is the best by the way.  I love my 40% off discount.)  If you give me 15 minutes I can share it all with you.  If at the end of that 15 minutes it's not for you, that is okay.  At least you have the information for when you are ready.  Honestly, just ask yourself what if?  What if it is what you are looking for?  What if it is for you and what if we are able to reach your goals? 

Make this year for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment