Saturday, February 8, 2014

Be On the Lookout

I am so excited for this month and next.  I have made out a long list of projects to tackle and record on here for y'all to see.  The first one is refinishing my daughters dresser.  It is a super cute dresser we got from Target when she was young.



It started out this white.  However, as she and my son (yes, it was not all her fault) got older, they decided it would be fun to create some sort of abstract art on the sides.  Unfortunately, it does not add to the beauty.  A couple of moves later, one of the back legs broke off.  So that needs to be fixed.  I have some beautiful paint that I want to use to cover up the art work and possible the sunken in parts of the drawers.  



I think it will turn out precious.  The next project I want to tackle will be her bed headboard and footboard.  Right now it is a dull silver/gray color.  I want to sand it up and spray paint it a fun color.  I have been thinking about a vibrant purple or maybe a teal.  I just want it to POP! 



It is such a cute bed on it's own, I just think adding some color to it will make it look that much better.  Plus, Little Miss is super excited about it.  





Little Miss picked out both of these colors and I adore them as well.  I think they will look beautiful on her bed.  I cannot wait until we get these projects under way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment