Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Days 3 to 11

I know I said when I started that I would post something every day and tell you about my progress.  Well, as many of you know, life gets busy.  Life got pretty busy with kids, work, working out and school.  So here I am on Day 11, the first day of the Max Phase and for me I am taking MNS (metabolic nutrition system) Max E for maximum energy.  

Lets go back to Day 3.  Day 3 was pretty easy going.  Besides the fact that I had a huge essay to write for my Sociology final, I was able to get in a good 2 hour workout and a little Jillian Michaels on the side.  By the way, I still stand by what I said before.  That lady is crazy mean, but she is crazy lean and if I have to do what she says to look like her, I totally will.  The next few days were pretty much the same except I had some work time in there and I also managed to get my hair cut.  It's short and cute and I'm loving it.  I had cut it back in June before I got the job at Great Clips, but just a few days ago I got it cut a little shorter because my bangs kept bugging me. Ugh! 

Here is what I look like now! (this was taken after I first got it cut back in June)

Even though it is super cute and I love it to death... this is what it looks like in the morning... (this was yesterday)

I look like I should be in a Flock of Seagulls tribute band. 

Back to the challenge.  I started noticing an increase in my energy, even more so than after drinking just a Spark.  I have more focus and am able to get a lot done without becoming distracted as I normally would.  I have been feeling more rested when I wake up in the mornings. And not to mention, now that it is Day 11, I am down 3 pounds and have lost 3.5 inches.  Now, I know this may not seem like I have lost a lot, but I started out pretty small.  My main goal for this was to lose a couple pounds, but mostly inches and to become more toned.  I also wanted to gain more energy.  So all in all, I am on the right track and I am more than pleased with the results so far. 

A friend of mine has been doing the challenge right along side me.  She has lost 6.2 pounds and has lost 5 inches.  I am so happy for her and cannot wait to see her results after the challenge is up and as she continues on her AdvoCare journey.  I can totally see the change in her and I see her almost every day. She is doing fantastic!

We both still have 14 days to go, but our time does not stop there.  The 24 Day Challenge is simply a jumping off point.  It is only the beginning to an amazing path to becoming healthy and fit and also debt free. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment