Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I haven't lost my mind, but I have lost...

4 pounds!!!  

I cannot believe how much I have lost and it's only been 5 days.  I have been feeling on top of the world with my energy levels, I feel healthier now that I've been eating better, and I feel like I could take on the world!

Over the last few weeks I had been so busy that things just sort of fell by the wayside.  Laundry piled up a bit (a lot), and clean dishes were disappearing on a few occasions, but with the break in events going on in my busy life, I finally had a day of nothing but cleaning.  My house is CLEAN!!

Before taking AdvoCare products I would not have been able to get as much done as I did today.  My husband can totally vouch for that.  I would get tired easily and I would get distracted or unmotivated.  Essentially, I would just give up and the house would still look like the aftermath of a tornado/nuclear explosion test site.  However, today I was able to do so much and I didn't get tired, distracted, or unmotivated.  I got 5 loads of laundry done, all the dishes, swept, mopped, counters, stove, oven, threw away old papers, and even had enough time left over to do the main bathroom before I had to pick up my kids.

I owe all of that to AdvoCare!  It has changed my life and now I want it to change yours.

If you would like to start on a 24 Day Challenge, or even gain a little insight into some of the products, please do not hesitate to ask.

Choose The Challenge

My AdvoCare Website

No comments:

Post a Comment