Sunday, November 4, 2012

24 Day Challenge

Hello friendlies,

As you know from my last post I have started selling and using AdvoCare products.  And let me just say, WOW!  I am in love with just the few products I have started taking.

Friday morning I started with the Herbal Cleanse.  That first day I was rewarded with so much energy, and let me tell you, I needed it.  The day started off early in the am with an early morning wake up from my two lovies (my children).  I started with the Fiber Drink in Peaches and Cream, (yummy!) and a healthy breakfast of scrambled eggs and fresh fruit. Then I made a Spark drink in Pink Lemonade (my fave!).  Then it was off to the lovies school to get things started for Fall Fest!  Once we had the last few things done and done, a few of us headed off to the FRC (Family Readiness Center) for a Spouse Event.  It was AWESOME! Lots of activities, information, good conversations, oh and did I mention FREE SWAG?  Yep, there were giveaways.  Sadly I did not win the one thing I went there for, the iPad. *sad face*  Then it was back to the school to start on decorations for Fall Fest.  Lots of signs were hung, an outside display of hay bails, pumpkins, mums, and Scarecrows.  The evening felt long, but I had the energy to spare and finally at 8pm it was all over and we were on our way home at 8:15pm.  When we got back home I had remembered that I had math homework to do. Oops! I'm a bit of a slacker (don't tell my mom).  At the end of the day I rolled into bed by 11:30pm and ready for Mr. Sandman to bring me a dream.

But the moral of the story is... AdvoCare is AWESOME!  I was able to get through this long and hectic day without feeling tired or run down at all.  Before I used to feel exhausted by noon and need a nap before picking up the kids from school and another when we got home.  But not Friday! It was amazing.  I love feeling like I have energy to spare.  I have been able to get so much done over the last few days, it is incredible.

If you would like to feel like me and also lose pounds and inches... ask me about the 24 Day Challenge!  I am only at the beginning but I can feel the changes being made already and I am loving it.  I want all of you to feel this way too.


Are you ready for a new, more energized and slimmer you?  Contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment